The new international network for operators
Why choose our network for your clients?
Your benefits as a Customer Operator at CELESTE
Owned dedicated and secured optical fiber network
Designed to meet the needs of telecommunication operators
Our 3 pillars: Quality, Proximity and Autonomy
Are you looking for a telecommunication infrastructure operator that can meet your connectivity needs as well as your customers’? CELESTE chose to open its Very High-Speed network to telecommunication operators who need tailor-made solutions according to their company size and requirements.
The Very High-Speed private network of CELESTE:
- 10 000 km of optical cables
- 234 points of presence (POPs)
- Deployment in 2 650 municipalities
Today, providing an extensive coverage of most of the major business areas and specially designed to support uprising telecommunication needs, our network is also available to telecommunication operators. Our private international backbone offers privileges to your clients, such as:
- Dedicated fiber offers across a large part of the country
- Dual-path network security
- High-availability and performance
- 24/7 support
- Eligibility of more than 50% of French companies
Moreover, as part of its development strategy, CELESTE aims to go beyond the French territory to expand its activities. The acquisition of VTX Telecom was the first step in extending its fiber network in Switzerland and across Europe.
Provide High speed broadband network over great distances.
Optical Interconnection between two distant networks and thus synchronize the database.
DARK FIBER Optical Interconnection between the different sites of your customers in Dark Fiber (unlit fiber) .
OPERATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENTBenefit from a personalized support coming from an Operational Account Manager throughout your contract.
Our Values: Neutrality and Performance
Quality, professionalism and performance have always been the core values defining our commitment within CELESTE group. Today, we are adding neutrality by means of this new Wholesale unit, which is independent and entirely dedicated to telecommunication operators, on a regional as well as international level. These operators can now enjoy these values by putting their trust in CELESTE.
Moreover, to ensure our quality and time commitments, we have our own fiber network construction team, CELESTE FIBRE, consisting of experts who are responsible for:
- The design office
- Connection works
The main pillars of CELESTE Wholesale: Quality, Proximity et Autonomy
Designed for our customer operators, the Wholesale unit ensures:
- High performance network with high-availability
- Support to guide and advise your sales teams to best meet the needs of your customers
- Professionalism and quality of service reflecting standards of an international infrastructure network
- Autonomy in conducting eligibility tests, placing orders and tracking your activity whenever you want!
- Professional and experienced contact persons are at your disposal for all your specific projects
Answers to your questions
Does CELESTE offer an API?
CELESTE does offer an API, you can refer to your Sales Engineer for more details. The API enables a customer’s ERP or CRM to consult the CELESTE eligibility database. With the API, a customer can know if an address is eligible directly from his software
What services are offered to Wholesale Customers operators?
The main services offered to Wholesale Customers operators are:
- Connection of sites on CELESTE’s own network or Third Party Operators’ network in Layer 2 (on NNI) or Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), with security options, double optical path and supply of optional services (such as supply and installation of Customer racks, creation of adduction etc…)
- FON (Dark Optical Fiber)
- Modulo : Modular Datacenter
- Co-construction of optical fiber routes
Optical Fiber Solutions: What are the benefits ?
- Very High-Speed bandwidth up to 10 Gbps with complete control over our network from end to end.
- Symmetrical and 100% guaranteed bandwidth
- 4H of Guaranteed Restoration Time (GRT) included (24/7 option available)
Where is the Network-to-Network Interface (NNI) delivered ?
A NNI is available in some CELESTE datacenters or in third-party datacenters.
What interconnections are available to your customers ?
The available interconnections are MPLS and optical interconnections :
MPLS interconnections (CELESTE VPN) : The VPN Enterprise Ethernet offer is a private MPLS VPN offer, in Ethernet (without routing and without IP addresses).
⇒ Learn more about VPN
Optical interconnects (LAMBDA and FON) :
LAMBDA is an optical interconnection using CELESTE’s operator transmission network. The available speeds are :
- 10 Gbit/s
- 100 Gbit/s
FON : Creation of an interconnection between the various sites of your customers in Dark Optical Fiber (unlit fiber) : The available offers are :
- 1-strand interconnection
- 2-strands interconnection
- x strands Interconnection
What are the benefits of the CELESTE VPN offer ?
Thanks to our network management, the interconnection solutions allow to choose the VPN configuration between two or more remote sites. The Ethernet VPN is secure, simple and economic with a 4-hour Guaranteed Restoration Time.
Which VPN configuration to choose between two or more remote sites ?
- Ethernet Interconnection, level 2
- Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint or multipoint-to-multipoint
What are the proposed bandwidths by CELESTE?
The proposed bandwidths for sites connection are:
5 Mbit/s, 10 Mbit/s, 20 Mbit/s, 30 Mbit/s, 50 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s, 200 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 500 Mbit/s, 1 Gbit/s, 2 Gbit/s, 5 Gbit/s, 10 Gbit/s. For NNI, the proposed bandwidths are : 1 Gbit/s et 10 Gbit/s.
How to access the monitoring and supervision tools on the Customer area ?
To access the monitoring and supervision tools, go to the « Support/Supervision » tab and click on « Supervision alerts » or « Monitoring ».
To whom should I send my suggestions on the Customer Area ?
Your suggestions on the Customer Area can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the conditions:
Découvrez nos solutions sur mesure pour booster votre performance et votre activité selon votre typologie d’entreprise